Platinum Dental Care
Enroll in the membership program and let us start rewarding your loyalty today!
Rewards for our
At Platinum Dental we believe that high quality dental care should be available to everyone no matter your circumstances. For this reason we work with as many insurance providers as possible.
However, with our goal in mind we wanted to make sure we offered extra support for those who don’t have insurance. So we created our in-house membership program to help make the best dental care more affordable for all our patrons!
Check out our
100% FREE Preventative Care
We believe in preventing dental health issues as much as possible which is why your preventative care is covered. Take advantage of the following benefits:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members are able to receive discounts to most procedures that are offered here at our office. Get additional discounts on procedures that many insurance companies won’t cover such as:
- Periodontal treatment (including periodontal maintenance)
- Occlusal guard
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Want to Become A
If our in-house membership program sounds like the perfect solution for the dental care needs of you and your family then don’t wait a moment longer, schedule an appointment today and our team will walk you through the details of the plan and help you get signed up.
You’ll be immediately qualified for the benefits and can start enjoying the rewards from your very first appointment.
Most frequent questions and answers
It’s important to be clear that our in-house membership program is NOT insurance. This is an alternative financing option provided through the Platinum Dental Organization to help all of our neighbors get world-class dental care. Since this is not insurance there are no premiums, no deductible or maximums and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
However, since this is not insurance these discounts and benefits can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
We do have a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Please make sure to read these carefully to determine if our payment plan is right for you:
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our staff. We’ll be happy to walk you through each of these conditions.
As with all financing here at Stansbury, we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. Additionally you can acquire third-party financing upon approval from our management. No matter what we’ll do our best to work with you so that paying for the dentist is EASY!
Nope! After paying the plan enrollment fee your benefits are immediately available to you. Which means there’s no reason to wait to call us and set up your first appointment!
This plan was designed with the sole purpose of making sure our patrons get the care they need with the help they need. If upon enrolling in the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment to be done we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today at 435-210-5151! Any member of our staff will be ready to discuss the program and clarify answers to any of your questions.